Friday, July 22, 2016

Exactly what I look like after a long day of shelling


Just checking in to let you know that I have been working a lot in the studio but I am also working on Chapter Three of the "Journey to Heaven" and I will be able to post soon....please don't go away.

This is me after I have glued on 7,482 shells.   I even dream about them.

                                                                           

                       Francesca Woodman, American photographer, gone too soon.


                                                                                         

                                            And the journey shall continue. 
 

6 comments:

  1. What were you gluing shells for? And where do you get them? Am I asking too many questions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny, girl :) I don't think you can ask too many questions - I love them!!

    Scroll down to "I did it again, whoa" on April 18th. You'll get the idea :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something so compelling about that train picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I thought when I saw that picture, too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK !! :))
    BTW, I got, are you sitting down?, 90% of those shells at Goodwill, the other 10%...dollar store. OK, you can get up now.

    ReplyDelete