Saturday, January 20, 2018

So much to say...

I've been wanting to write one of those posts like I used to write. The ones where I ramble on about something that I know absolutely nothing about. But I can't choose.

1.  Leggings                                                            
2.  Oprah                                                                   
3.  Roommates                                                         .
4.  Women
5. Solitude                                                            
6.  Friendship                                                          
7.  Men in leggings                                                      
     (I can probably combine that with #1)
8.  God, I'm not smart enough for this one.
9.  Politics, ditto                                    
                                                            
  
                                                                                      
10.  Mystical experiences while under the radiation machine
11.  Where to begin life - and where to end it.
12.  Body shaming and Melania/Donald Trump
13. #Me too, sex, prostitution, provocativeness (and anything else you're not supposed to talk about because you're getting off track) - probably would have to be divided into 2 post's and would more than likely get me into trouble.
14. Volleyball uniforms for women and men --- oh yes, gymnastics too. (probably fit with #1)
 15. Modesty what the heck is that for?  (probably goes with #1, #7, #12, #13?, #14).
 
16.  People who are smarter than me and why I love them.
17. Korea/China and my obsession with them.
18. My day, hour by hour......god no.
                                                                                       
                                                                                  
                                                                                        
                                                                        
Writing about any one of these could probably wind up embarrassing the heck out of me. But on the other hand, I kind of really like being "wrong".  There is always so much opportunity for expanding your perceptions and growing in awareness, knowledge and humility.  Ohhh, that's a good one, humility. Consider that to be #19.

Which one?  Got any to add?
I am ready to rumble ramble.
                                                                                                                                                       

13 comments:

  1. For fun, men in leggings. Maybe throw man buns in the same post.

    And definitely a whole post on mystical experiences during radiation. I wonder if it was anything like being stoned when I had my MRI? The thought of that small space was too much. Being stoned in an MRI machine while listening to 80’s music was so much fun! I was disappointed when it was over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just deleted that comment to you because I fixed this and I want to "reply" not comment. Always with the wrong button!
      Anyway, I remember that funnny post about the MRI and being stoned. Do you still get stoned ? Medicinally...

      Delete
    2. Definitely. Helps with the anxiety and I sleep so well when I do.

      Delete
    3. I gotta' get me some of that!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for mystical experience while under the radiation machine. Actually, they all sound like great ideas for a post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, that's 2 for mystical radar. Thanks, C.

      Delete
  4. any and all. just do it. why would it get you in trouble and with who? I pop off all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do, Ellen. That's why I love your blog.

      Delete
  5. Well, the year has only just begun and you have your posts sorted. I want to read about any and all.

    MRI means ativan for me, just a half. But I always take it too late and fall asleep on the way home.

    Men in leggings are almost like men in tights which means Robin Hood movies or the three musketeers. What happened to long johns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are funnny!
      Yeah, I can hardly wait to do men in leggings....

      Delete